This unit carries out activities for determining projects and works that can be evaluated within the scope of intellectual property, patent transactions and commercialization of patents in Agri Ibrahim Cecen University.
Responsibilities of management of intellectual property and industrial rights, and licensing services unit:
- To accept Invention Notification Forms from the academicians of Agri Ibrahim Cecen University, and establishment and execute The Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights Policy of Agri Ibrahim Cecen University
- To select projects with commercialization potential and prepare business plans
- To hold information meetings on the awareness of Patents and Utility Models
- To introduce research results and patents with commercialization potential to relevant local and foreign stakeholders and to organize bilateral meetings
- To ensure coordination between Turkish Patent and Inventor in the registration process
- To follow the national and international patent application processes
- To support academicians in writing specifications and requests
- To organize trainings (patent processes, patent research) in order to increase the technical knowledge levels of academicians on the protection of Intellectual and Industrial Rights.
- To support licensing and commercialization processes