This unit carries out activities to support entrepreneurship activities to be carried out by academicians and university students and to organize necessary trainings to bring new products and technologies to the economy. TTO supports academicians and students having ideas of R&D on topics such as project planning of these ideas, marketing, and law and administrative procedures.
Responsibilities of incorporation and entrepreneurship services unit:
- To carry out studies (activities, meetings, seminars, conferences, lectures, etc.) for students and academicians in order to spread the entrepreneurship culture
- To support entrepreneurial companies by collecting and evaluating business ideas, by incubating business ideas that are deemed appropriate
- To follow and announce entrepreneurship projects, to provide entrepreneurship support for entrepreneurs who apply for support and grant programs during project writing and preparation phase
- To bring together entrepreneurs with appropriate investors (angel investor, venture capitalist, etc.)
- To provide one-to-one consultancy support to entrepreneurs